WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
The Alps are filled with superb, unpaved roads at high altitude that are perfect for exploration. Usually these are old military roads, which always offer breath-taking views and, more often than not, they are completely deserted.
Our tour guide Michal has explored them all and has written a tour guide with a selection of his “crème de la crème” routes. He will be our personal tour guide on this trip along the most thrilling military gravel roads. The tour also include Passo Falzarego, Passo Stelvio, Col de Vars, Col de la Bonette,..
WHERE WILL WE STAY?
We will mostly stay in exclusive boutique places where you can meet the locals and get to know the culture, food and wine of the region. All the accommodation is highly rated (mostly 8+ on Booking) and it includes 3- or 4-star guest houses, lodges, or boutique hotels. The one thing they all share? Great service.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Experienced motorcycle tour guides (2 per group)
- 12 nights of accommodation in quality local lodges or boutique hotels – mostly 3 or 4 stars, Booking 8+
- Single room accommodation
- Breakfast and dinner in the best traditional restaurants. Non-alcoholic beverages included.
- Support van for luggage and passengers
- Transfer from and to the airport (Ljubljana, Zagreb, Trieste, Graz)
- A personal video of the whole trip (drone-filmed)
- Renting a late model of a BMW GS/GSA motorcycle with one day pack bag a comprehensive vehicle insurance
- Transfer from and to the airport (Venice, Vienna, Munich, Budapest)
- Fuel for the motorbike
- Tools for the roads
- Alcoholic beverages
Gravel / Asphalt %
30 / 70
All accommodations include: single room, breakfast, and dinner
Arriving to Slovenia: 9th August, 2019
Departing home: 21th August, 2019