WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
Our 11-day guided motorcycle tour will start in Slovenia at the end of the Alps and it will proceed past Mount Mangart and along the Soča River, continuing all the way to Croatia. You will get to soak up beautiful landscapes and views on the way. The journey will take us through national parks along the River Una, past Ramsko Lake on to Blidinje Nature Park and it will then proceed with a steep climb to the top of Mount Bjelašnica where the men's downhill competition began in the 1984 Olympics. There will then be a lunch stop with homemade fare in the village of Lukomir. This tour is one of the top riding experiences to be had on gravel. The trip continues from Sarajevo to Durmitor National Park in Montenegro where we will pass the Tara Canyon, the deepest canyon in Europe. From here the route turns back northwards. On our return, we will pass Dubrovnik and travel along the beautiful Croatian coast with its stunning Adriatic Islands, great food and gorgeous beaches. On the last day of the journey we will return to Ljubljana, safe and sound and eager for the next riding adventure.
Traditional hospitality, nature at its best and excellent cuisine, these are just some of the many reasons why we specialize in offering tours of the diverse Alpe-Adria region.
WHERE WILL WE STAY?
We will mostly stay in exclusive boutique places where you can meet the locals and get to know the culture, food and wine of the region. All the accommodation is highly rated (mostly 8+ or 9 on Booking) and it includes 3- or 4-star guest houses, lodges, or boutique hotels. The one thing they all share? Great service.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Experienced motorcycle tour guides (2 per group)
- 12 nights of accommodation in quality local lodges or boutique hotels – mostly 3 or 4 stars, Booking 8+
- Single room accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in the best traditional restaurants. Non-alcoholic beverages included.
- Support van for luggage and passengers
- Transfer from and to the airport (Ljubljana, Zagreb, Trieste, Graz)
- A personal video of the whole trip (drone-filmed)
- Renting a late model of a BMW GS/GSA motorcycle with one day pack bag a comprehensive vehicle insurance
- Transfer from and to the airport (Venice, Vienna, Munich, Budapest)
- Fuel for the motorbike
- Tools for the roads
- Alcoholic beverages
Gravel / Asphalt %
10 / 90
Gravel / Asphalt %
All accommodations included: single room, breakfast, lunch and dinner
From 27. May - 7.June 2019
Arriving to Slovenia: 26th May, 2019
Departing home: 8th June, 2019
From 9. September - 20.September 2019
with special guest Bine Volcic
Arriving to Slovenia: 8th September, 2019
Departing home: 21th September, 2019