WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
Our 14-day guided tour, will bring us form the Slovenian Alps thru Bosnian national parks and mountains down to Tara river canyon in Montenegro. We will continue to ride thru mountains in Montenegro, explore Albania and come back thru Kosovo, Serbia to Bosnia and back to Slovenia where we have started. We will ride most of the time in the mountains, since July is in the summer and air in the mountains is nice and fresh. Long days also help make the tour more exited and we don’t have to rush thru nice landscape and top mountains views. Gravel roads and less traveled asphalt roads, national parks, untouched beautiful nature and mountains are the key of this tour. Eagle is the symbol of many countries that we will pass on this tour.
Traditional hospitality, nature at its best and excellent cuisine, these are just some of the many reasons why we specialize in offering tours of the diverse in this region.
WHERE WILL WE STAY?
We will mostly stay in exclusive boutique places where you can meet the locals and get to know the culture, food and wine of the region. All the accommodation is highly rated (mostly 8+ or 9 on Booking) and it includes 3- or 4-star guest houses, lodges, or boutique hotels. The one thing they all share? Great service.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Experienced motorcycle tour guides (2 per group)
- 15 nights of accommodation in quality local lodges or boutique hotels – mostly 3 or 4 stars, Booking 8+
- Single room accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in the best traditional restaurants. Non-alcoholic beverages included.
- Support van for luggage and passengers
- Transfer from and to the airport (Ljubljana, Zagreb, Trieste, Graz)
- A personal video of the whole trip (drone-filmed)
- Renting a late model of a BMW GS/GSA motorcycle with one day pack bag a comprehensive vehicle insurance
- Transfer from and to the airport (Venice, Vienna, Munich, Budapest)
- Fuel for the motorbike
- Tools for the roads
- Alcoholic beverages
Gravel / Asphalt %
10 / 90
Gravel / Asphalt %
All accommodations included: single room, breakfast, lunch and dinner
with special guest Honza Zlabek ( GS Trophy rider)
Arriving to Slovenia: 11th July, 2019
Departing home: 26th July, 2019